The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) manages the on-boarding process.
Before you begin
Before you can begin on-boarding, make sure:
- your legal entity has been given access to the Consumer Data Right Participant Portal and all appropriate users from your organisation have been delegated access, including the primary or authorised IT contact/s that have the ability to provide technical information. Consult the Participant Portal user guide for more information
- the legal entity has already applied for and been granted accreditation as a data recipient
- a duly authorised representative that has the authority to sign and accept liability on behalf of your legal entity has been identified
- you have read the Consumer Data Right participant on-boarding guide together with the Participant Portal user guide.
A summary of the on-boarding process is provided here. Consult the on-boarding guide for more information on the steps and actions.
- Enrol in the Consumer Data Right Conformance Test Suite
A Conformance Test Suite enrolment form will be made available to you when you begin on-boarding. Use the enrolment form to provide technical details of the environment you will test in, provide a Certificate Signing Request for a test certificate and accept the Consumer Data Right Conformance Test Suite Acknowledgement.
- Confirm your environment is configured and available for testing
Your environment needs to be set up and configured to allow communication with the Conformance Test Suite. Infrastructure changes, such as firewall rules or IP whitelisting, may need to be performed, as well as configuring the test certificate provided by the ACCC.
- Provide technical details of production environment
Using the Participant Portal, provide details of your production environment, including a Certificate Signing Request for a production certificate, authentication details and endpoints.
- Confirm production environment and readiness
Your primary business contact confirms your production environment is in place and configured, with your solution ready to participate in the Consumer Data Right system, including installation of your production certificate provided by the ACCC.
- Receive Registrar activation on the Consumer Data Right Register
Confirmation that all on-boarding steps have been completed and required information has been provided will enable the ACCC to activate the provider on the Register.
Once active, you can participate in the CDR system.